Thursday, July 30, 2009

WAKING UP IS HARD TO DO . . .



this is harder than i thought it would be. i love writing but now only three days into it and i'm all out of ideas. what a boring snoring little girl i am.
so my baby sleeps in her crib next to my bed. she wakes up about 3am to eat and i normally feed her in my bed and we both end up falling back to sleep. so at 6:30 she is in my bed and i'm trying to sneak out of bed without waking her. well as soon as i move my arm from underneath her, she starts to stretch. and i'm thinking 'don't wake up don't wake up don't wake up'. so she's stretching, and tooting, and talking all with her eyes closed. i rub her face and she is still and i think she is asleep and i can get away now! wrong. i move and she starts stretching all over again. anyway, to make a long story just a little shorter, for about 15 minutes i'm trying my hardest to keep her asleep so i can get up, and it's not working. so i just get up and walk away. and do you know what she did? she just laid there talking to herself and playing with the pillow and sheet. she was fine! i'm all worried about having my morning to myself for a few minutes, that if i would just get up she would be fine. and now, 2 hours later, she is sleeping. :) i've cleaned a little, done a little laundry, returned some emails and now i'm drinking my coffee and thinking of you all.
i have enjoyed this week so far. and thank you for your comments. it's nice to know that someone out there is 'listening'. just be thankful i didn't get started on one of my rants. cause once i get started, it's hard for me to stop. and it's been one heck of a week.
well, my baby is waking and so i better get going. i may drop a few lines later today, or you may have to wait till tomorrow. hope you all have a beautiful day. a day full of love and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment