Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hello Again!!

So I've been away from a while now. It's amazing how life can take you everywhere and no where at the same time. I've been nursing my son back to health this week. He has had a cold for a month now. I know a month!! And on top of it all he has been teething non-stop for weeks. 3 trying to come in now. So needless to say my bath and body line had been shoved aside for a while. I've been working on my bath fizzies but still can't quite get them how I want so those will becoming soon. I know I keep telling you that but they will I promise. Now I I'm back to work with great news. I have , however, created a new line of bath salts that are designed to be put directly into your bath. They are colored and scented and feel amazing. They all contain lots of Vitamin E for healthy, beautiful skin and feel like soft, smooth silk. I am working on the names of them as we speak and will hopeful have pictures up by tomorrow. My favorite is the Bermuda Breeze Bath Salt. It will be available in 7.75 oz Jars and 16 0z. Jars. Thank you all for being so loyal.

No comments:

Post a Comment