Friday, August 21, 2009

Quality Time

hello to all. it has been a hectic 2 weeks. but i have to tell you my children are loving school and that is always a good thing. so it's just been my baby and me at home. i thought i would be able to get some things done around here. things i have been putting off. but it seems i've been spending most of my time on the floor. which is real hard for me. i have such a need for organization and a need to get things done. but as i sit on the floor with her looking at all the things i think need to be done, it hits me. those things will be there 10 years from now, still needing to be done. and i look at my precious one with the biggest grin on her face as she crawls all over me, knowing i am getting the most important thing done. something i need to remind myself of now and again. for them, it's the times you didn't clean the dishes before story time, or the when the laundry was folded after the movie and not during. so may all the children in the world feel that they are what matters most. because if not for them, then what?
may you all have a great weekend. live, laugh, and most of all love

No comments:

Post a Comment