Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thank you Queen Pea

So I asked Queen Pea to come and let you all know that I have been extremely busy. I'm still here! I started BDCBathandBody when I was a stay at home mom that was trying to figure out a way to get income. My poor husband has worked ever so hard that I have since gone back to work. I'm now working full time which leaves me just enough energy to create only a few things at a time. I haven't forgotten about all my loyal followers and appreciate you so much. I wanted to extend and invite to all of you to suggest different product ideas. I have my secret shopper contest when you comment on my blogs and now I've decided to send free samples to some of you who always contact me with great ideas. So start submitting because you now have 2 chances to win a free sample of an item of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment